Heckbarley Cottage sleeps up to eleven guests and is comfortably furnished and well equipped providing bright and airy holiday accommodation with pleasing views over fields (to the rear) and fells (to the front).
- Dining room.
- Lounge with colour TV including satellite (full Sky package), DVD/video, mini stereo CD, and wood/coal burning stove. There are doors that open onto a patio where you can catch the last sun and enjoy a BBQ.
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven/hob, washing machine, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Utility room.
- Conservatory which opens onto an enclosed garden which is occasionally visited by red squirrels.
- Master bedroom with king size bed and uninterrupted views across a field to the River. The master bedroom also benefits from an en-suite toilet and shower room.
- Spacious family room under the eaves which has a double and a single bed.
- Further twin bedroom and single room both of which have mountain and village views.
- Family Bathroom which has ‘whirlpool’ bath with shower over, toilet and bidet.
Additional information: Children welcome (high chair & cot available on request). Heating is by electric night storage heaters. Games facilities include board games, table tennis and snooker table (in garage), two courtesy mountain bikes (used entirely at your own risk). Off-road parking for two car. Further roadside parking available opposite. Unfortunately no pets and no smoking.